- Monitor incoming tickets for processing from the ticketing portal or via email and respond based on SLA.
- Provide support to clients/users over the ticketing portal, phone or via email.
- Perform power verification, power cycling of equipment and break-fix. eg. Change Hard disk, RAM etc.
- Prepare and verified the new/old racks is ready to use.
- Mounting of equipment onto racks.
- Assist in troubleshooting physical connectivity
- Perform cable patching (copper, fiber cables and site surveys).
- Plan and execute cabling, cross-connects including testing and labelling.
- Perform Security CCTV monitoring and tape change based on tape rotation schedule.
- Administer digital keypress and cage access card for customer.
- Manage and maintain cable inventory records, cross-connect records and periodic compilation of statistics and reports.
- Work with vendor to resolve technical issues or supply and install of equipment or cabling.
- Ensure that the engaged vendors/contractors work is of high quality.
- Liaison with customers to provide them with activity updates.
- Escalate issues and involve experts wherever required in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible.
- Work with other team members to coordinate proper dissemination of information and follow up on handing over of duties.
- Perform basic network troubleshooting.
- Receive / Send equipment or items on behalf of customers.
- Travel to various Data Center (local) for support.
- Create, review and update Operation and Training Guides (Team)
- Prepare monthly reports to be sent to customers and for internal use.
- Participate in Certification / Audit compliance and process enhancement activities
- From time to time, you will be given the opportunity to work with the project team on projects
Must have good and hands-on working knowledge in the following areas:
- Basic network concepts
- Strong interpersonal and good communication (both verbal and written English) skills
- Analytical and strong attention to details
- Independent, self-motivated and dynamic personality
- Provide good customer-oriented service
- Candidate must be a team player
- Worked in Data Centre environment preferred
- Training will be provided
- Min. Diploma in IT or Engineering related field
- 1 – 2 years of Data Centre NOC experience
- Able to write and adjust technical / management documentation
- 12-hour rotating shift work required
- Required travelling across data centers located within Singapore