Remote Hand Support Level 2 Project engineer
- May need travelling to globally to vessel’s location – approximately 5 to 10% per year
- Perform remote setup of the network and support the global deployment team (35 Vessel & 3rd Party Vessel)
- Design, deployment and configure layer 2 and 3 configuration
- Operationally support Level 2 and 3, at Vessel and office network
- 3 or more years network (hands-on) experience
- Strong Network Engineering design, solutioning and implementation experience
- Knowledge required are (but not limiting to): Multi Casting, Spanning tree, VTP, OSPF, STP, VOIP, LAN and WAN optimization
- Cisco Certified in CCNA, CCNP,
- Experience with Satellite Communication System (VSAT) will be good.
- Experience with Network Cisco Cat 9000 series will be good.