- Monitor incoming tickets for processing from the ticketing portal or via email and respond based on SLA
- Provide support to clients/users over the phone or via email
- Perform power verification and break-fix. eg. Change Hard disk, RAM etc
- Mounting of equipment onto racks
- Perform cable patching (copper, fiber cables and site surveys)
- Plan and execute cabling installation, including testing and labelling.
- Tape change based on tape rotation schedule
- Manage client’s inventory records and periodic compilation of statistics and reports.
- Work with vendor to resolve technical issues
- Liaison with customers to provide them with activity updates
- Escalate issues and involve experts wherever required in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible
- Work with other team members to coordinate proper dissemination of information and follow up on handing over of duties.
- Perform basic network troubleshooting
- Receive / Send equipment or items on behalf of customers
- Track and record customer equipment movement in/out the DC or storage room.
- Prepare monthly reports to be sent to customers and for internal use.
Must have good and hands-on working knowledge in the following areas:
- Basic network concepts
- Strong interpersonal and good communication (both verbal and written English) skills
- Analytical and strong attention to details
- Independent, self-motivated and dynamic personality
- Provide good customer-oriented service
- Candidate must be a team player
- Worked in Data Centre environment preferred
- Training will be provided
- Min. Diploma in IT or Engineering related field
- 1 – 2 years of Data Centre NOC experience
- Able to write and adjust technical / management documentation
- 12-hour rotating shift work required
- Required travelling across data centers located within Singapore