Many of our IT and Telecom services customers know that we Project Manage the implementation of IT and Telecoms Infrastructure. But did you know that we also provide 24/7 Remote Hand support.
Our Remote Tech support is tailored towards organisations who already have a centralised network engineering team, but need someone to be on-site where they lack local staff or require an extended technical support on an adhoc basis. RED Remote TechSupport provides the assistance to perform basic to skilled functions and tasks to equipment and the environment round the clock. Ideally suited towards international companies who require staff locally to look after a Point of Presence, Data Centre or local office Infrastructure .
Typical RED Remote TechSupport Activities include:
- Power cycling of IT Equipment
- Equipment physical observation and Installation
- Backup Media Tape Change
- Technical assistance and troubleshooting
- Providing visual verifications to assist in remote troubleshooting
- Logistic and Inventorying Tracking and Management
- Installation, Moving, Adding and Change in and Existing Environment
- Site Survey and Inspection
- Procurement of spare and IT components